Silent Sunday

Posted in . Bookmark the permalink. RSS feed for this post.

5 Responses to

  1. ohh what a grand building, for sale?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, for sale. Which is what prompted me to take the picture, it's a sad state of affairs when no one can keep a beautiful building like that running.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I dream of buying a big old building like that and restoring it to its former glory....trouble is, that takes MONEY, something I seem to have trouble keeping hold of!

    ReplyDelete
  4. notyetayummymummy14 August 2011 at 09:02

    Oh shame such a beautiful building.  x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sad I hope somebody looks after it and keeps its style
    My silent sunday  http://t.co/8Oe7efk

    ReplyDelete

Unless specified all content © Neil Elkins 2010-2012. Powered by Blogger.

Search

Swedish Greys - a WordPress theme from Nordic Themepark. Converted by LiteThemes.com.